Tuesday, June 26, 2007

YouTube 10 Minute Rant

You'll be pleased to know that my rant is not 10 minutes long, it's the 10 minute length limit on YouTube. They introduced this 10 minute time limit some time ago to cut down on people uploading TV shows and stuff. Reducing piracy is all well and good, but why does it almost always have some sort of significant negative impact on legitimate activity. My last Delphi training movie (viewable here) was 22 minutes and hence rejected. I have been playing around with Revver and MySpace which don't have any such limits, but the number of people watching my videos is small compared to the volume on YouTube.

1 comment:

Roland Bengtsson said...

I have just found your tutorials. I am programming with Delphi2007 fulltime for the last 2 years, but I found some useful hints that I didn't was aware of on your videos.
great!